HSR hay crane high-performance : Quiet: Affordable
It is a good five years since HSR Heutrocknung started to manufacture hay cranes. It has always been our aim to manufacture a high-performance hay crane, which keeps pace with the degree of innovation of the patented HSR air dehumidifier and gives the farmer a powerful, high-performance, fail-safe tool.
And that’s what we had in mind when the first generation of HSR hay cranes were delivered to customers some five years ago. A robust, high-performance hay crane series which already included a wide range of functions as standard and without any extra charge. Some of these functions are:
- the 180° high swivel mechanism
- the innovative configuration concept
- minimised noise and thermal load
- the 17-ton stacking chain
- the 83 cm long special tines
- The hay-lifting tongs have an opening width of up to 250 cm and a fork width of up to 270 cm, allowing the hay crane to handle loading volumes of up to 12 m³
For an extra charge, the hay crane can also be ordered with an air-conditioned cabin complete with radio, heating, air conditioning, USB connection, windscreen wipers and much more.
In addition, we have been constantly redeveloping the HSR hay crane over the last few years, with a view to making work more productive and comfortable for the farmer.
A wide range of highlights for your everyday work
Secure the latest model in the hay crane series now. The current hay crane series has a wide range of highlights as standard and without extra charge:
- The new end position damping prevents the thrust arm hydraulic cylinder hitting the end position when retracting.
- Low-noise pumps guarantee less noise generation.
- A diaphragm accumulator on the main cylinder allows delicate manoeuvring and ensures that the crane fork can be raised and lowered with centimetre precision.
- Electric proportional Danfoss hydraulics on a load-sensing base guarantee fine mobility measurement in all operations.
- The electric air-conditioning and heating units are standard features of the optional fully glazed cabin. The large sash window on the side allows safe communication.
- The rollers in the arm of the triple extension guarantee smooth operation of the crane arm.
- Standard pressure and suction filters guarantee that foreign bodies in the oil are filtered out and do not enter the oil circuit.
- The overhead swing crane guarantees a low installation height for the hay crane.
- Drive wheels with a compound with optimised wear properties have been chosen for the high requirements.
Existing hay cranes can also be upgraded with all these new features. Make an appointment today with your HSR Regional Manager.
The elbow joints on the HSR hay crane have also been reduced. The standard upgrade of the wheelbase from 2.36 to 3.14 metres allows all the elbow joints to be significantly reduced. This has a very positive effect on the static equilibrium of the hangar and the rails and makes it possible to install the high-performance HSR hay crane even in relatively small hangars. The concept is that it behaves like a loading crane, in which the elbow joints have been reduced by the extended pillars.
Elbow joints for HSR cranes as standard equipment (open cabin, 1x11 kW engine):